Everest 3 High Passes Trek Highlights
- A thrilling flight to exceptional Lukla airport and walking into the deep valley of traditional Sherpa village is very peaceful and sincerely spectacular.
- Walk to Phakding, Namche Bazaar, the valley of Thame, and Lumde is one cherishing moment endowed with a spectacular panoramic mountains view.
- Going over the Renjo La Pass that has to offer one of the most spectacular views of the panoramic mountain range along with the Ariel view of the lakes is indescribable. In one word, overall it's inconceivable.
- Gokyo with its turquoise blue lakes is exceptionally gorgeous and gives you an alternative to witness an entirely different face of the Everest region which is beyond belief.
- Crossing the Gozumpa Glacier, the largest glacier in the Himalayas has a novel magnificence that is always cherished by every single traveler who has dared to undertake it.
- Going over the icy Cho La Pass is distinct on its own.
- Being at Dzongla is utterly out of the world; it's more like being on a different planet with soaring peaks around and a small cozy town in the middle of nothing.
- After the successful ascent of Everest Base Camp, 5360 m, and Kalapathar, 5545 m we trace back to Lobuche.
- Going over the remote and very untouched Kongma La Pass is another diverse experience that takes you to the different valleys offering you unique features in views and landscapes.
- Eventually, we follow different valleys back to Lukla with different landscape settings, yet very dramatic.
Everest 3 High Passes Trek Overview:
Everest 3 High Passes Trek concludes
- Renjo La Pass (5,360 m/17,585 feet),
- Cho La Pass (5,420 m/17,782 feet), and
- Kongma La Pass (5,535 m/18,159 feet)
Everest 3 High Passes Trek is intended for true adventure seekers who are looking for challenges to unleash their wilderness competence. This 18-day expedition through 3 distinct high passes, Renjo La Pass (5,360 m/17,585 feet), Cho La Pass (5,420 m/17,782 feet), and Kongma La Pass (5,535 m/18,159 feet) is more of a secretive trek. It is because it takes you through off-the-beaten-track to the magnanimous lofty valleys which are very pure and tranquil. These secret valleys are away from the substantial flooding of tourism like in the major trails of Everest.
Going over these high-altitude passes is undeniably very challenging but very worthwhile. Furthermore, the conquest of being at the top of them is very appealing with a great sense of accomplishment. Its exceptional views and magical beauty can't be denied. Moreover, going over these submissive high passes gives you more of a chance to know, understand, believe, and trust yourself.
Everest 3 High Passes Trek Trip Information:
Everest 3 High Passes Trek is unquestionably an ideal pick for a true adventure seeker who is in the quest for a genuine undertaking. After flying into Lukla, the world’s most dangerous airport we walk the delightful gorge trail of Dudh Koshi towards Namche. Soon we take the enchanting valley further to the west which eventually takes us to the beautiful settlement of Thame.
Conquering Renjo La Pass offers you the best view of Everest and the most exquisite sight of the mountain panorama is exceptional.
It is remarkable being at Gokyo with its turquoise Lakes and exceptional beauty. It's certainly very overwhelming to cross the Ngozumpa Glacier, the longest glacier in the Himalayas.
Additionally, going over Cho La Pass and being at Everest base camp is absolutely out of the ordinary. Winning the final Kongma La Pass with a grandiose view of Island Peak and getting back to Lukla gives you a great sense of achievement.
One of the most remarkable aspects of the Everest 3 High Passes trek is the sheer beauty that surrounds you throughout the journey. As you embark on this expedition, you will be greeted by stunning vistas of snow-capped peaks, picturesque valleys, and pristine glacial lakes.
The landscape is a true masterpiece of nature, with each pass offering a unique perspective on the grandeur of the Himalayas.
Renjo La Pass @ 5,360 m/17,585 feet
Renjo La is one of the most outstanding mountain Pass that unfold before you the enchanting valleys of Everest. This beautiful mountain Pass stands at an elevation of 5,360 m/17,585 feet. The path leading to Renjo La is a rugged mountain terrain giving you the genuine trekking experience.
As you ascend the pass, no matter which way you choose to climb, you will be rewarded with panoramic mountain views. Travelers will be fascinated by the sight of Mount Everest, with its majestic presence. Besides Everest, you will see the neighboring peaks, such as Lhotse, Nuptse, Cho Oyu, Makalu, and many more.
The beauty of Renjo La Pass is not just limited to its magnificent vistas. The pass serves as a passage leading you to the magical valleys of Everest. It serves as a bridge between the two different magnificent valleys of Gokyo and Thame.
Cho La Pass @ 5,420 m/17,782 feet
The second pass, Cho La, sits at an altitude of 5,420 meters (17,782 feet) and presents a thrilling challenge to trekkers. The pass is known for its steep and rocky terrain, which requires careful navigation and endurance.
However, the effort is well worth it as you reach the top and find yourself surrounded by the majesty of Ama Dablam, Cholatse, and other awe-inspiring peaks. The glacial lakes below add a touch of serenity to the dramatic landscape, creating a truly magical atmosphere.
Kongma La Pass @ 5,535 m/18,159 feet
The final pass, Kongma La, stands at a formidable height of 5,535 meters (18,159 feet). As you make your way up this pass, you will witness the rugged beauty of the surrounding mountainscape, with towering peaks rising in every direction. The sense of accomplishment upon reaching the summit of Kongma La is indescribable.
The expansive views of the Khumbu Glacier, Makalu, and the surrounding peaks serve as a testament to the grandeur and power of nature.
Beyond the passes themselves, the Everest Three High Passes trek also offers the opportunity to explore iconic destinations like Everest Base Camp and the Gokyo Lakes. These landmarks provide additional beauty and allow trekkers to witness the extraordinary features that have made this region world-renowned.
The beauty of doing this Epic Trek lies not only in the breathtaking landscapes but also in the personal growth and sense of achievement that comes with completing such a challenging adventure.
It requires physical stamina, mental resilience, and a deep appreciation for the wonders of nature. Each pass conquered is a testament to your determination and the rewards are immeasurable.
In conclusion, the Everest 3 High Passes Trek, encompassing Renjo La, Cho La, and Kongma La, is a journey that combines the thrill of adventure with the unparalleled beauty of the Himalayas. It is an experience that will leave an indelible mark on your soul, allowing you to witness nature's magnificence and discover the depths of your strength.
Find more details on the Blog Post: 10 Reasons Why You Should Do Everest High Passes Trek.