Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek Highlights
- Flying into the world’s most THRILLING mountain airport of Lukla at an elevation of 2840m is more adventurous and astonishing.
- Walking on the legendary trekking trail through the traditional Sherpa village with its exceptional cultural display is way more stunning than anything.
- Getting to Namche Bazaar, the capital of the Khumbu region through several suspension bridges is daring and adventurous.
- A beautiful walk to the village of Khmujung, popularly known as the valley inside the clouds, and a visit to the Monastery to witness the Scalp of the mythical creature [Yeti] will surely add up to your legendary quest.
- The close view of the magnificent mountain, extensive green hills, the Tibetan-Buddhist culture, and the territory of the yaks from Khumjung and onwards is magnetic.
- Walk to Debuche through Tyengbuche monastery with its extravagant mountain views at 360 and the visit to the monastery is very soothing with the warmth of hundreds lit butter lamps and Buddhist monks chanting. Tyengbuche is not the oldest monastery but one of the very active ones where almost all trekkers and expedition climbers pay a visit to receive the blessing for a safe trip.
- View of the world’s highest peak and its neighboring mountains and spectacular landscapes that get closer every day eventually makes you appreciate trekking being an ultimate holiday.
- Being at the base of the world’s highest peak, Everest, and getting to the summit of Kalapathar 5545 m/ 18192 ft is a great accomplishment.
- Eventually walking back to Lukla with all the missed out views and wondering over your achievements gives anyone a great sense of contentment.
Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek Overview
The Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek is basically intended for those who fancy experiencing Everest in comfort. Everest is truly a spectacular place, home to the highest mountain on the planet and the Sherpas who inhabit its slopes. It is a land of extremes, a place where the air is thin and the terrain is rugged. Yet it is also a place of majestic beauty, with soaring peaks and emerald green valleys.
It is a place that draws adventurers and explorers from around the world, eager to take on the challenge of scaling its peak. But it is also a place of spiritual awakening, where the present moment is honored and the Sherpas share their culture and wisdom. It is a place that will stay with you long after you've left its slopes. A place where the strength of the human spirit is celebrated. Everest is truly phenomenal.
This EBC Luxury Lodge Trek offers a stunning landscape and majestic mountain views without going too extreme whilst keeping up with homely comfort. This trip furnishes high-standard service and Luxury accommodations. It features ‘twin sharing’ best available luxury rooms, comfortable beds with extra blankets beside the company’s sleeping bag.
We do our best to provide you with an en-suite bathroom with a western toilet facility depending on the availability. Furthermore, to give the best of this trip we have designed an itinerary that prepares enough grounds for more fun. We give our best so that your holiday is very rewarding and fascinating rather being exhausting.
Why Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek?
Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek is certainly one of the most beautiful opportunities. It takes you to the most exceptional and thrilling region of Everest. The beauty of the Everest region is second to none. It affords scenic landscapes, unique Sherpa-Tibetan Culture, majestic mountains, deep valleys, and legends.
This exclusive Sagarmatha National Park is a UNESCO world heritage site. It sustains mountaineering challenges, ample history, and adventure narratives that lure infinite travelers from around the world.
Further, it also introduces and provides you with the beautiful philosophy of Himalayan Buddhism and Tibetan Buddhist culture. This EBC Luxury Lodge Trek delivers you with a thrilling adventure from the very first day you fly to Lukla, one of the most thrilling airports in the world.
Following the gorge of Dudh Koshi and walking to the luxurious town of Namche Bazaar is certainly very delightful. As you trek further toward Everest Base Camp you will discover the heavenly presence. Shortly, you find yourself at the point where you are completely surrounded by majestic mountains. Though we follow the regular trail to EBC the state of tranquility is still present which anyone can always relish.
Everest Base Camp (approx: 5,360m / 17,585ft) has always succeeded in luring every single mountain enthusiast with its persuasive charm and elegance. Getting close to the first step to the world’s highest mountain and the spectacular Khumbu Ice-fall is simply phenomenal.
During the climbing season, it is cherishing to observe the organized setting of genuine expeditions which is absolutely exceptional. Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek is one of the varied Everest Trekking destinations.
"Only if you have been in the deepest valley, can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain"
Why Everest Base Camp is so Popular?
- First, EBC is the closest point where trekkers can get to Mount Everest without climbing gear. It is for everyone who wants to experience Everest without having to undergo any rigorous training and preparation required for climbing.
- Second, Everest is located in the home of Sherpas. The Sherpas are a group of people who have lived in the Himalayas for centuries and have developed a unique culture and way of life. Trekking to Everest Base Camp provides an opportunity to learn about Sherpa culture and see their way of life firsthand.
- Third, Everest Base Camp is in a stunningly beautiful part of the world. The mountains, glaciers, and valleys of the Khumbu region are some of the most spectacular marvels in the world. Trekking to Everest Base Camp is a chance to experience the natural beauty of the Himalayas up close.
- Finally, Everest Base Camp delivers anyone a rewarding experience. No matter how difficult the journey to the base camp may have been, you can't help but feel a sense of joy and satisfaction when you finally arrive. After everything you've gone through, you can look back and be proud of yourself. Proud of the hard work and determination it took to get there. Trekking to Everest Base Camp is a chance to test your physical and mental limits. It is a challenge to push yourself beyond what you thought possible.
Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek Accommodation:
For the E.B.C luxury lodge trek, we use Four to Five-star hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on a bed-and-breakfast basis. While on trek till Namche (3 Nights) we will be staying at a luxury lodge of Yeti Mountain Home Resorts which is now very popularly known as "Mountain Lodges of Nepal".
Meals are on full board, and the fixed OR choice menu depends on the availability policy of the resort/tea houses. It is also largely governed by the number of guests present.
However, further Deboche for the next 5 nights we will be staying at the best available Local TEAHOUSE LODGES in the region with an open menu. Furthermore, these Local Lodges, unlike the Yeti mountain home, are on a twin-shared basis with shared washing and toilet facilities. This is because it is not impractical to have rooms with western toiles at higher elevations where everything freezes during winter till late spring.
So the probability of providing anyone with a room with attached western toilets and bathrooms is pretty meek in a few high settlements of Everest.
Single supplements will be available depending on the availability over trivial additional charges.
People also search for:
- Everest Deluxe Trek
- Upper Mustang Tiji Festival Jeep Tour
- Tengboche Monastery Trek