Everest Luxury Mountain Home Trekking Highlights
- Flying into the world’s most daring mountain airport of Lukla at an elevation of 2840m is more adventurous and astonishing.
- Walking on the legendary trekking trail through the Sherpa village with its exceptional culture is way more stunning than anything.
- Staying in the luxury lodges of Yeti Mountain Home now "MOUNTAIN LODGES OF NEPAL" is indeed very exhilarating.
- Getting to Namche Bazaar, the capital of the Khumbu region through several suspension bridges is daring and adventurous.
- A beautiful walk to the village of Khumjung, popularly known as the valley inside the clouds, and a visit to the Monastery to witness the Scalp of the mythical creature [Yeti] will surely add up to your legendary quest.
- The close view of the magnificent mountain, extensive green hills, the Tibetan-Buddhist culture, and witnessing the territory of the yaks is magnetic.
- Walk to Thame and Kongde with its extravagant mountain views at 360 and the visit to the monastery is very soothing.
- Being at Kongde, the world’s highest lodge leaves anyone spellbound with its miraculous views.
- Flying in a Helicopter from Kongde to Lukla through the deep valley with an awesome view is phenomenal.
- View of the world’s highest peak and its neighboring mountains and spectacular landscapes that get closer every day eventually makes you appreciate trekking being an ultimate holiday.
Everest Luxury Mountain Home Trekking Overview
Everest Luxury Mountain Home Trekking is basically for those who fancy experiencing the extravagant Everest region in a very comfortable way. It's one of the highlighted trips to Nepal. Additionally, the trip offers stunning landscapes and mountain views without going too extreme whilst keeping up with luxury comfort. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that takes you to the breathtaking incomparable region of mysticism.
Furthermore, Everest, or Sagarmatha National Park is a world heritage site with awe-inspiring mountain views and picturesque landscapes. Furthermore, this epic trip introduces you to the unique culture of Himalayan Buddhism, the Tibetan Buddhist culture. Within a very short period of time frame, Everest Luxury Mountain Home Trekking or Everest Comfort Trek delivers you ample variation with absolute contentment.
This 10-day exquisite trek into the region of Everest cruises into the sacred valley of myths and historic legends. This beautiful journey is well-furnished with dramatic views, unique Sherpa culture, and an unprecedented experience. It literally takes you into the mystical land of the Sherpas, the territory of yak, and then into the land of the world's highest mountains like Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oye, and Makalu.
On the other hand, this trip endows with the high standard Luxury accommodation at "Mountain Lodes of Nepal". Features: ‘twin sharing’ rooms with electricity, extra blankets beside the company’s sleeping bag, and en-suite bathrooms with western toilets.
It is certainly a COMFORT TREK where anyone can enjoy the elegance of Everest with outstanding accommodation and luxury without making much of an effort.
What is Comfort or Luxury Trekking:
Comfort or Luxury trekking is a type of trekking or hiking that emphasizes high-end amenities and personalized service, often in remote and exotic locations. This type of trekking typically involves staying in luxurious accommodations such as boutique hotels, private camps, or high-end lodges that provide an exceptional level of comfort and service.
This 10-Day Everest Luxury Mountain Home Trekking includes a range of luxury amenities, and highly experienced guides, and porters, who are knowledgeable about the local environment and culture.
The itineraries are so designed that it is less strenuous and provide a unique and exclusive experience. Also includes featuring remote and unspoiled landscapes that are difficult to access. This trek is ideal for those who want to experience the thrill of adventure in a comfortable and luxurious setting. It is often more expensive than other types of trekking, but it provides a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
ACCOMMODATION and MEALS:
The Accommodation facility for the Everest Luxury Mountain Home Trekking will be as follows:
- Five-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on a bed and breakfast basis.
- While on the trek we will be staying at the luxury chain resorts of Yeti Mountain Home, now "Mountain Lodges of Nepal".
- Comfort Lodge Accommodation of "Mountian Lodges of Nepal" at PHAKDING, MONJO, NAMCHE, THAME, KONGDE, and LUKLA.
- Meals on full board fixed and choice menu depending on the food procedures of the resort.
- The key attraction is the Kongde Lodge which leaves anyone mesmerized with its stunning location. The Lodge is beautifully situated at the highest elevation ridge offering anyone an outstanding view.
- These six Luxury Mountain Homes in Lukla, Monjo, Phakding, Namche, Thame & Kongde would unquestionably leave anyone spellbound with their hospitality, luxury comfort, and of course the radiant view.
- Significantly, a single supplement will be available depending on the availability of trivial additional charges.