Annapurna Base Camp and Mardi Himal Trek Overview:
Get ready for an exciting 13-day adventure trek to Annapurna Base Camp and Mardi Himal with Nepal Pyramids Trekking and Climbing. You will see the best of the Himalayas and enjoy two famous routes in one epic trip. This beautifully combined trek takes you to the most enchanting valleys of Mt. Annapurna and Mardi Himal under the shadow of holy Machapuchhare (Fishtail).
First, we will trek to Annapurna Base Camp surrounded by tall, beautiful mountains covered in snow. This trail to ABC is world-famous, pretty crowded, and is a popular highlight for hikers. Then, we will head off to the newly opened, less-trodden paths of the Mardi. Here you can admire stunning views of Machhapuchhre's icy, pyramid summits up close. This dramatic mountain is nicknamed "Fishtail Peak."
Our journey will be full of cultural experiences and natural beauty. We will visit and walk past the traditional Gurung villages and learn about their rustic ways of life. You will see Himalayan flowers and plants along the trails through deep forests and meadows. At the Annapurna Base Camp, we will be amazed by the 360° mountain view that envelops the entire Base Camp. We will relax our tired muscles in Jhinu Danda's natural hot springs before heading out to Mardi Himal's base camp as our grand finale. At the Mardi Himal Base camp we sit under the holy shadow of Fishtail Peak with divine presence will be an unforgettable moment!
You will finish this once-in-a-lifetime, magical adventure among the Himalayan heights with memories to last forever. Join Nepal Pyramids Trekking and Climbing and challenge yourself on our special trek to two iconic base camps in one journey.
Annapurna Base Camp and Mardi Himal Trek Highlights:
Annapurna Base Camp Highlights:
- Stunning mountain views of Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, and several high peaks
- Pass through traditional GURUNG villages, lush green forests, and deep valleys.
- Catch glimpses of elusive wildlife like monkeys, mountain goats, and birds
- Experience the Gurung culture by visiting traditional villages and teahouses
- Watch incredible sunrise/sunset views over the Annapurna range from base camp
- Stand at the base of majestic Annapurna and surrounding peaks within the "Annapurna Sanctuary"
- Relax muscles in natural hot springs pools at Jhinu Danda
Mardi Himal Base Camp Highlights:
- Trek along peaceful trails less traveled by tourists
- Visit Mardi village inhabited by warm and welcoming Gurung people
- Shelter in the serene wilderness taking in views of Fishtail, Annapurna South, and Hiunchuli peaks and magical landscapes.
- Capture Machapuchhre's stunning pyramid shape rising over valleys and clouds
- Enjoy the mystical panoramic vistas of the Annapurna from a secluded base camp
- Off-the-beaten-trek experience that is found nowhere.
- Enjoy your solitude and comfortable and quieter trekking trails unline ABC.
About Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp is considered the most sacred place in the Himalayas. Many myths and beliefs about the mountains here have been passed down over generations. These captivating stories still survive today amidst the modern world.
The trail to Annapurna Base Camp is one of the most popular hikes globally. And for good reason! The scenery along the way is breathtakingly gorgeous. As you walk through forests, valleys, and towering peaks, the full Annapurna range comes into view - a truly magical sight. Gazing up at the mighty Annapurna I, Annapurna South and the majestic Machhapuchhre will humble you surrounded by these snow-capped giants.
You will also discover remote Nepali villages boasting traditional cultures unchanged for centuries. The warm welcome from the happy GURUNG people will give you a precious insight into authentic ways of life. Don't miss interacting with these friendly communities.
About Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek
The natural beauty along the Mardi Himal trail will give you a true taste of trekking in its raw, unspoiled form. Since this route was opened recently, teahouse lodgings are basic but don't let that stop you from exploring the fascinating landscapes.
Wander through vibrant green valleys and exotic forests filled with vibrant rhododendrons in bloom. As you walk this enchanting Mardi Himal valley, you'll gasp at the sensational views of mighty Himalayan peaks piercing the skies and the ocean of hills in a jagged horizon.
Comparatively calmer than ABC, Mardi Himal offers a peaceful sanctuary perfect for anyone yearning for an authentic trekking adventure. This part of the journey puts you into the serenity, where nature's untouched flora and fauna still thrive.
This hidden gem is a chance to embrace local Gurung culture, try traditional delicacies, and make lifelong memories amidst the wilderness. The landscapes speak to your soul, leaving you mesmerized.