Nagarkot, Changunarayan and Bhaktapur Highlights
- Drive to the most stunning settlement of Nagarkot through several interesting local settlements.
- Explore the oldest temple in the history of Nepal.
- Incredible drive through the territory of the Tamangs, the indigenous inhabitants of the Himalayan region of Nepal.
- Observe the very traditional setting with interesting settlements and ancient farming terraces.
- Arriving at Nagarkot, the spectacular hill station with breathtaking views is sensational.
- Enjoy the dramatic sunset view.
- Overnight stay is thrilling.
Changu Narayan Temple (World Heritage Site):
- Enjoy the mesmerizing sunrise view with the incredible Himalayan vista.
- Hike down to Changu Narayan through local settlement is phenomenal.
- Discover the ancient temple of Nepal (the world heritage site) with its fascinating history and ancient architecture.
- Witness the early skills and craftsmanship.
- Know the history of time-honored mesmerizing idols and inscriptions.
- Enjoy the accounts and folklore from your city tour guide.
Bhaktapur (World Heritage Site):
- Drive to the world heritage site of Bhaktapur.
- Enjoy the lively activities of the Newars, the dominant tribe of Bhaktapur.
- Witness the early history of the Malla Dynasty and their craftsmanship.
- Be acquainted with intriguing monuments, temples, palaces, and edifices with their antiquity.
Nagarkot, Changunarayan and Bhaktapur Overview
Nagarkot, Changunarayan, and Bhaktapur are among the exceptional tours in Nepal. It is indeed a beautiful blend of a delightful drive to a hill station, a short hike through the cultural village, and a tour of the ancient city of Bhaktapur.
32 km away from the capital city of Kathmandu is the attractive hill station of Nagarkot at an elevation of 2195 m/7210 feet. It is another attraction and a popular destination for both locals and international tourists.
This beautiful hill station offers a stunning view of the Kathmandu valley and the panoramic Himalayas. Furthermore, Nagarkot has always been very popular for its phenomenal sunrise and sunset views.
You will have ample time to go around this stunning hill station and enjoy lunch in one of the local restaurants. This will be a high time for you to give yourself a chance to try the local delicacies. An afternoon stroll around the market is equally entertaining until dusk when it's a great time for a breathtaking sunset view.
More of this exceptional Hike Tour:
19 km away from the Capital city of Kathmandu exquisitely located among the traditional terraced fields and lush forest of Bhaktapur is the Changu Narayan temple that dates back to as early as 3000 years. It is historic and the oldest temple found to date in Nepal and is listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the living museum of Changu Narayan temple bores the ancient history of the Lichchavi Dynasty.
Next, we drive to Bhaktapur, the world heritage site, and one among the 3 royal cities of Nepal. Bhaktapur, very popularly known as ‘Nepal’s Cultural Gem’ is an open museum with its majestic monuments, ancient craftsmanship, and exceptional edifices cherished for their exquisite artworks.
Arriving at Bhaktapur instantaneously drifts everyone back to the ancient era with its primitive ambiance setting. Furthermore, Bhaktapur is surrounded by mountains and provides a magnificent view of the Himalayas. This living heritage of Bhaktapur gives you the ancient history of the Malla Dynasty and their artistry skill.
This tiny tour makes you realize, how much Nepal has to offer in the realm of the Adventure world. However, the Nagarkot, Changunarayan, and Bhaktapur tours deliver beautiful experiences and remarkable cultural comprehension.