Everest Base Camp Trek for Nepali Highlights:
- Set out on a thrilling adventure as you fly into Lukla, home to the world's most daring mountain airport, situated at an astonishing elevation of 2840m.
- Find yourself in the stunning beauty of the legendary trekking trail, winding through Sherpa villages and offering a glimpse into their exceptional culture.
- Brace yourself for a daring and adventurous journey as you cross multiple suspension bridges on your way to Namche Bazaar, the vibrant capital of the Khumbu region.
- Indulge in a beautiful walk to Tengboche Monastery, where you will be rewarded with incredible views of Everest and its majestic neighboring mountains.
- Experience a moment of spiritual enlightenment as you visit the Tengboche monastery, its serene ambiance blending harmoniously with the dramatic natural beauty that surrounds it.
- Be captivated by the magnetic attraction of the magnificent mountains, expansive green hills, and the rich Tibetan-Buddhist culture, while witnessing the grazing territory of the yaks from Khumjung and beyond.
- Embark on an enchanting journey to Dingbuche, where extravagant mountain views at every turn will leave you in awe. Spend two nights at the base of the soaring Amadablam, often referred to as the Matterhorn of Nepal.
- Witness the view of the world's highest peak, Everest, and its neighboring mountains, as well as the spectacular landscapes that gradually unfold before your eyes each day, deepening your appreciation for trekking as the ultimate holiday experience.
- Achieve a great accomplishment as you find yourself at the base of Everest, the world's highest peak, and reach the summit of Kalapathar at an impressive altitude of 5545m (18192 ft). This feat will forever be etched in your memory.
Everest Base Camp Trek for Nepali Overview:
Everest Base Camp Trek for Nepali is designed to promote local tourism in Nepal. To all the Nepali people - we are offering lucrative trekking and tour packages delivering you the best of OUR country. We are offering you a chance, a life opportunity to explore our OWN country that has so much to offer.
Nepal is certainly a paradise found nowhere. Everest Base Camp Trek for Nepali is basically designed to give you the opportunity to present yourself with a challenge to be at the base of the world's highest mountain. It gives you a profound comprehension of why every year thousands of trekkers and climbers from around the world visit EBC.
Everest Base Camp Trek for Nepali is basically a trip targeting the local tourists that conjures up images of great challenge and achievement. This trip for Nepali people is touched by the romance and thrill of being so close to Everest, the world's highest mountain. It offers an incredible mountain profile and wonderful insight into the way of hard Sherpa life.
Justifiably this Everest base camp and Kala Patthar trekking are some of the most popular treks in Nepal. EBC trek is famous, not only for its proximity to Mount Everest but also for its diversity, incredible views, Sherpa culture, Tibetan Buddhism, and colorful monasteries.
Give yourself a chance to be in the Sagarmatha World Heritage Site, in the region of Khumbu, and dissolve yourself into the serene wilderness. Walk the legendary trail once taken by Eric Shipton, John Hunt, Edmund Hillary, and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa.
Everest Base Camp Trek for Nepali:
We stay in lodges under the shadow of mighty snowy peaks on our journey to Everest base camp and Kala Patthar. This Everest Base Camp Trip has been selected multiple times among the world's top 20 classic Journeys of a Lifetime. We enjoy glorious and traditional Sherpa hospitality. We take a 35-minute thrilling mountain flight to Lukla, the gateway to the Nepal Everest region.
On the way to Everest base camp, we follow the Dudh Koshi valley to Namche, the Sherpa "capital" nestled in a horseshoe bowl, with its colorful and bustling market with traders from local villages and as far away as Tibet. The alpine scenery becomes more rugged as we trek above the tree line to reach Dingboche for further acclimatization and exploration.
Following the Khumbu glacier moraines, we head to Gorak Shep via Lobuche. We trek the Everest Base Camp (5360m) and then summit Kala Patthar (5445m), the best vantage point on earth for the stunning views of 360-degree Himalayas. Our professional design itinerary allows enough time for proper acclimatization while we ascend up to the Everest base camp at a relaxed pace through the beautiful forest and Himalayan Sherpa settlements.
- Domestic Airport pickup and drop facility.
- DOMESTIC FLIGHT KATHMANDU/LUKLA AND LUKLA/KATHMANDU.
- Fundamental trekking gear like a sleeping bag, down jacket fleece liner, etc.
- Teahouse accommodation.
- Meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast with hot beverages) during the trek.
- Properly Boiled water for drinking every morning and evening
- An accomplished trekking Group Leader.
- All Ground Staff – Their Allowances and Insurance.
- Oxygen cylinders and an all-inclusive medical kit on all trips.
- Take away the Nepal Pyramids duffle bag, T-shirt and trekking Map, and Buff (multi-functional head-wear)
COST for Everest Base Camp Trek for Nepali:
- 4 - 8 Pax - NPR 75,000 PER PERSON
- 9 - 13 Pax - NPR 70, 000 PER PERSON
- 14 - 15 Pax - NPR 65,000 PER PERSON