Langtang Trek with Helicopter Fly-Out Trip Highlights:
- Despite a long drive to Syabru Besi it is very pleasing to witness the local culture and ample century-old terraced fields.
- Dissolve yourself into the magical Valley of the TAMANGS and know their time-honored songs, culture, and festivals.
- The Langtang Trek with a helicopter fly-out is a fantastic adventure that combines trekking in the Langtang Valley with the luxury and convenience of a helicopter ride. Here are the highlights of this unique trek:
- The Langtang region is relatively close to Kathmandu, making it easily accessible for trekkers, and the helicopter fly-out adds a touch of luxury to your journey.
- The trek takes you through the Langtang National Park, home to diverse flora and fauna, including the red panda, Himalayan tahr, and various bird species.
- This epic trip offers stunning landscapes with lush forests, terraced fields, and picturesque villages. The Langtang River runs alongside the trail, providing beautiful scenery.
- Reach the charming village of Kyanjin Gompa, a hub for trekkers, with its ancient monastery, cheese factory, and awe-inspiring views of the Langtang Lirung and Langtang Ri mountains.
- The hike to Kyangzin Ri is a rewarding climb that provides breathtaking panoramic views of the Langtang range.
The helicopter ride at the end of the trek offers a bird's-eye view of the entire Langtang Valley, including the Langtang Lirung, Langtang Ri, and the surrounding peaks, providing an unforgettable and convenient way to conclude your journey.
Langtang The enchanting valley of Langtang, the closest Himalayan National Park to the capital city of Nepal is one of the most spectacular trekking destinations. Langtang Helicopter Trek is indeed a very fascinating way to explore this graceful valley. Trekking into the remarkable region of Langtang is unique on its own. Established in 1976, Langtang is considered one of the most beautiful Himalayan provinces in Nepal that offers stunning views. The valley is within easy reach and can be accessed at any time of the year. Though a less-trodden trekking destination, trekking in this delightful region gives anyone the beautiful experience of a lifetime.
The inhabitants of this region are very popularly known as the “TAMANG” who are essentially Tibetan-Origin people who migrated to this region via the Tibet-Nepal borders. Tamangs of the Langtang region are basically Buddhist followed by a mixture of Shamanism. These people are very welcoming and peace-loving. They are the ones who bore the brunt of the 2015 tragic earthquake. However, the 8.2 scale earthquake couldn’t succeed in putting away the happiness, and the beautiful smiles off the face of these people.
Still, most parts of Langtang are untouched by outside influence. Travelers from around the world trek to these fascinating valleys of Langtang for the real trekking experience. Langtang still has the potential to give the trekkers and travelers the serenity, culture, and homestay experience. It can still offer genuine peace of mind which people sincerely seek in the mountains.
Langtang Helicopter Trek Summary:
The trek starts with a 141 km drive to the beautiful town of Syabru Besi. The Drive through the slender highway is phenomenal. The next day after crossing the Langtang River we walk through the lush woodland to the village of Lama Hotel. Gradually walking on the most enchanting trail through forest and alpine setting we get to our last settlement of Kyangjin Gompa. The settlements of Langtang village and Kyangjin are very well positioned at the lap of the high snow-capped Himalayas.
We spent one more extra night in the most stunning town fenced by the high mountains. The excursion we undertake around Kyangjin for the awesome view of the valley is significantly worth it. The next day, leaving the mountains behind we take a chartered Helicopter to Kathmandu with the most exciting birds-eye view of the region.
Besides this, we also offer complete Langtang Packages that include - Langtang Trek, Langtang Heritage Trek, Langtang Gosaikunda Lake Trek, and many more.